London is one of those magical cities that still manages to take our breath away, no matter how many times we visit. We love everything about it from the quaint neighborhoods and one-of-a-kind markets to the rich history found all around. There is just so much to do and see in London that you must plan accordingly. Here are our top tours when visiting!
Top 5 London Tours
1. Hop-On/Hop-Off Bus Pass: This all day pass is perfect for getting your bearings around the city. You will have an audio guide that gives you background info and if you see something you like, you can get off and explore!
2. Tower of London: Travel back in time and see London in all her medieval glory. This incredible palace was home to Henry VIII and his wives and houses the old prison (where Anne Boylen was beheaded). If history isn’t your thing, make sure you pop in and see the Crown Jewels!
3. London Eye: Get incredible views of London as you travel on the Eye. This massive ferris wheel will give you unparalleled views of Parliament, Buckingham Palace, St. Paul’s Cathedral, and more!
4. Thames River Cruise: Grab a jacket and a cocktail and watch the sunset as you cruise down the river. It’s an extremely relaxing way to wind down after a busy day of sightseeing.
5. Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and Bath Day Trip: Escape the busyness of the city and travel in history to see some of the incredible sites that decorate the English countryside. Start at Windsor Castle, home of the royals for 900 years, before seeing elusive Stonehenge. You’ll finish the day in picturesque Bath, known for its cobblestone roads and ancient Roman baths.