Alliance Abroad Group
Work Experience Australia
Take a break from your ordinary routine to explore life down under during a unique cultural exchange experience. Apply for the best, paid hospitality jobs in luxury resorts and popular tourist destinations with guarantee job placement arranged prior to your arrival.
Find your paid dream job in Australia fast by having an experienced team match you with the right employer
|What will I be doing?
Work side-by-side with top culinary and hospitality professionals in one of the most highly respected tourist destinations in the world. Learn what it takes to effectively promote, manage, and grow business while enjoying the friendly "no worries" culture and gorgeous resort atmosphere Down Under.
Am I eligible?
We're looking for responsible, reliable, friendly professionals that have an interest in exploring new places and meeting new people. If you take pride in what you do, love to learn, and often step in to lend a hand without being asked, then you're a great candidate!
- Be between the ages of 18-30 at time of application
- Have a passport and a high school diploma (or equivalent qualification)
- Have not previously entered Australia on a Working Holiday (417) or Work & Holiday (462) visa
- Have at least 1 year experience in the food service / hospitality industry
- Be a citizen of one of the following countries: United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Argentina, Bangladesh, Belgium, Chile, Republic of Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Republic of Ireland, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, or Turkey.
Now accepting applications for:
12-Month Placement: $2,500 USD (only $500 deposit due at sign up)
6-Month Placement: $1,500 USD (only $300 deposit due at sign up)
Upgrade (optional): Placement in Sydney, Brisbane, or Melbourne add $130 to deposit amount.
Based on your qualifications, you'll be placed in one of the high-end, luxury resorts or tourist destinations in Australia. Perhaps you'll get to enjoy the colorful marine life adjacent to the Great Barrier Reef or find yourself in the modern and sophisticated city of Darwin. Are you an adventurous explorer? Consider the indigenous outback of Uluru or the breathtaking lush landscape of Tasmania.