Au Pair Jobs
Now is the perfect time to go abroad for all the right reasons and affordably.
What will I be doing? | Where can I go? | What's included? | Am I eligible?
Employment Information | What does it cost?
What will I be doing?
You will live with a host family and be responsible for caring for the children. “Meet” your host family in advance via phone, email or Skype and set your schedule in advance. Depending on the length of your placement and the country, a visa may be needed in advance.
Where can I go?
Placements are available in:
Australia, France, Germany, Italy, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Spain, and Turkey.
• A well screened host family placement
• Private bedroom with a host family and meals
• A weekly or monthy salary
• In-country local coordinator or office to assist if needed, 24/7 support
• Extensive medical and accident insurance along with emergency evacuation insurance
• A toll-free 24 hour emergency hotline in the U.S.
Am I eligible?
• Be aged 18 years of age or older
• Be able to be an au pair for a minimum of 3 months-12 months (depending on the country) and understand that your main responsibility is caring for the children
What does it cost?
The GeoVisions placement fee is between $150-$1295 depending on the country. All prices are subject to change without notice.
|Get more details about becoming an Au Pair|