- Accommodation Details : A comfortable accommodation ideally situated near the Gare de Nord station (Eurostar)and well linked to the main attractions of the city''
Rooms are comfortable and relfect traditional French decor
- Number of Rooms/Beds : 42 Rooms
- Reception Opening Hours : 24 Hours
- Check In Time : 14:00
- Check Out Time : 10:00
The hotel is set in a quiet street,close to the Gare du Nord and Montmartre''This ensures ease of access to the famous Sacre Coeur Basilica and the other main sighseeings''
- Nearest Public Transport : Anvers Station
- Local Attractions : Sacre Coeur
- Important Information : * All Triple room are 1 double bed + single bed''
* 2 nights minimum stay if Fridays or Saturdays are included''
Please note if guests are under the age of 18 they must be accompanied by a guest that is over the age of 21 and hold and present a "Permission to Travel" from their parent/guardian''
How to Get There
- By Public Transport : From the Airport take the RER B train to Gare du Nord''Then take the metro line 2 to Anvers'' The hotel is just a 5 minute walk from the Metro station''Eurostar passengers arriving at Gare du Nord can take the metro or walk about 10 minutes to the hotel''
- By Car : A taxi from the Airport to the hotel is around 45 Euros''
- Recommendation : A convenient, door-to-door transfer (shared or private) from and to Charles de Gaulle Airport is available for bookings with STA Travel'' Check the options with your travel consultant today!
Min'' 2 nights stay for all bookings including Fri, Sat
Please note if guests are under the age of 18 must be accompanied a parent or legal guardian''
- Tempting Activities : Right! You have a great place to stay for a couple of nights in the City of Romance and Gargoyles! Bet you don''t want to spend your days in the room though'' Take a look at these exciting excursions, activities, pick any of them you''re interested in the most and make your trip to Paris a really unforgettable experience!
-The Paris Sightseeing Pass
-Fat Tire Bike Tours
-The Da Vinci Code Walk
-Paris Sightseeing Hop on Hop Off
-Wine and Cheese Tasting Lunch
-Grand 7 Wine tasting
-Wine, 2, 3, Tasting
If you have any questions about the details, or would like to make a booking, just catch up with your STA Travel consultant''