Exclusive discounts with ISIC
Get hundreds of exclusive deals on products, services and experiences worldwide with ISIC! Check out just some of the many exclusives below, which can only be booked in person at any STA Travel store worldwide.
Am I eligible for an ISIC card?
You can get your hands on an ISIC card if you're a full-time student at school, college, language school or university. There's no maximum age limit, but the minimum age is 12 years. 'Full-time' means 12 weeks or more of study during one academic year.
Already purchased your ISIC card?
Once it arrives, you'll need to follow these steps to add your photo and activate it.
1. Select your photo. You can use any image that clearly shows your face, so print your favorite selfie.
2. Trim your photo to match the size of the white box on your card.
3. Place your photo on the white box.
4. Gently remove the paper backing from the laminate covering your card by pulling it away from the card.
5. Firmly press the laminate over the card and photo to seal.
6. Once assembled, your card is activated, registered and ready for use!
What is the ISIC card?
The International Student Identity Card is a world-recognized student ID which provides discounts on travel, shopping, accommodation, food, entertainment and transport. Once purchased, ISIC/ITIC/IYTC cards are non-refundable but are valid for 1 year.
I’m not a student, can I still apply for an ISIC?
No, but if you are 30 or younger you can apply for the International Youth Travel Card (IYTC)
, which offers discounts on travel, lifestyle and entertainment in over 133 countries.
This insurance shall be governed by the Laws of the Bailiwick of Guernsey and subject to the exclusive Jurisdiction of the courts of the Bailiwick of Guernsey.