Am I Eligible?
The International Youth Travel Card (IYTC) is available to individuals between the ages of 12-30 years old, who are not fulltime students. The IYTC card is valid for one year from the date of issue, so you need to apply for the IYTC card before your 31st birthday in order to be eligible for the card.
Already purchased your IYTC card?
Once it arrives, you'll need to follow these steps to add your photo and activate it.
1. Select your photo. You can use any image that clearly shows your face, so print your favorite selfie.
2. Trim your photo to match the size of the white box on your card.
3. Place your photo on the white box.
4. Gently remove the paper backing from the laminate covering your card by pulling it away from the card.
5. Firmly press the laminate over the card and photo to seal.
6. Once assembled, your card is activated, registered and ready for use!
This insurance shall be governed by the Laws of the Bailiwick of Guernsey and subject to the exclusive Jurisdiction of the courts of the Bailiwick of Guernsey.
*PLEASE NOTE; that the Explorer level of coverage is not valid for sale in the following U.S. states: New York, Washington, Massachusetts, Maryland, and South Dakota.