Some people say travelling with close friends can end your friendship. Others say friends that travel together form closer bonds and become better friends. Either way, it’s an experience everyone should do, but hey if that doesn’t win you over then here are our top reasons on why you should travel with your best friend.
1. There is never a dull moment. Doesn’t matter what kind of day you are a having, your bestie will always make you smile and laugh. You are never bored when you two are together.
2. Your Insta game will be on point. You’re pretty much travelling with your very own professional photographer, they know they have to take 10 photo of you in the exact same location to get that perfect insta post. They also know when taking a photo with you to get on your left side. #getmygoodside
3. Sharing is caring. Your bestie will bring the shampoo, you’ve got the GHD’s and you’ll both now have extra room for all those shopping adventures. Oh, also double the outfits if you’re lucky enough to fit into each other’s clothes! #winning
4. You’ve got the perfect playlist for every moment. Two hour’s worth of 2006 R&B classic hits to hit the road with. You’ll be wishing Nelly and Kelly Rowland were still a “thing”
5. They understand that some non-tourist attractions mean more to you than the actual tourist attractions. Who else would go hang out and drink coffee at Central Perk Cafe with you?
6. You both understand that some days you just don’t feel like doing anything touristy and just feel like having a cold drink with a killer view!
7. You’ll have stories to reminisce on when you are old and grey. These stories will never get old and you’ll always find a way to bring them up at those big milestone celebrations “this one time in Paris…”
8. They’ll be there to look after you when you get hit with that holiday flu, or when you’ve had a little too much drink. They’ll make sure you get home safely because they simply love you and know your mum will be worried sick if she hasn’t heard from you within 12 hours.
9. They understand you better than anyone else. Your best friend knows after an hour without food you can get hangry, they also know you cannot operate without coffee in the morning. Your bestie knows if you need a time-out and some space. You don’t need to pull the “I’m just tired excuse…”
Got another reason you should travel with your bestie? Because maybe they just never judge, they just accept you for your silliness. Let us know in the comments below. And if you are now feeling inspired to take on the world with your right hand man, check out some of our amazing flight deals.