Skip to accessibility page
Menu Contact Us
Start the adventure

Toll Free at


Study Abroad Programs

Our international study programs on offer are designed to kick start your overseas learning adventure. We work with the best study abroad companies to offer rewarding study abroad experiences, which can be tailored around your own academic year.


We work with a wide range of the premier study abroad organizations across the USA. Contact us for more details about planning your Study Abroad experience. 

Study abroad FAQ's

Who can study abroad?

Any student can study abroad, but most programs have a GPA requirement (2.0 or higher), and the better your GPA, the better your chances of getting into the program.

Where can I study?

There are programs all over the world (except maybe Antarctica). Pick any country, and you'll probably find a program suited for you to study there.

When can I go?

Study abroad for a semester, full school year or go for a summer session. Summer sessions are usually just a few weeks long, and can be on your own or with a group from your school. On your own is more likely to be for a language course in a foreign country. Group trips will be with a school professor and focus on a specific subject, like English, Art, History, Archaeology, etc.

Do I get school credit?

You will work this out in advance to make sure you get course and hour equivalency so that you don't fall behind in your degree plan. Classes may count toward your major or may just count as electives. Your study abroad office will help you get this approved with your professors before you go.

How much does it cost?

If you study through your university for one semester or full year, you'll pay tuition to your university because you're still enrolled there - you're just attending the foreign institution. You'll pay housing to the university at which you're studying and that cost will vary (based on proximity to the university, self-catering or catered etc). The cost of living will also vary depending on the country and city where you're going.

Will financial aid apply towards my tuition abroad?

Yes, because you're remaining enrolled in your home university. Scholarships are also available.

What if I only speak English?

No problem! You can go to English-speaking country or, if you'd like to go to non-English speaking country, you can learn enough of the language to get by when you first arrive and take classes to improve your skills. Some programs also offer intense language classes to help you while abroad.

How can I better deal with culture shock before I leave?

Chances are you picked where you're going based on interest you already have in being there. Read about the city's and country's history, customs, food, tourism and language (have a look at our travel guides for more info). Also, definitely ask your study abroad office to set up an informal gathering with current "inbound" exchange students. They can tell you anything you want to know about the differences in campus life there and abroad, how their home city is different, where to find the best food, their favorite bars and clubs at home, etc.

Where will I live?

Housing usually depends on your program. For semester and year-long students, you'll most likely choose from the regular student housing - dorms, flats, and apartments. If you're going on a summer session, the accommodation will be pre-arranged.

Will I be able to travel on my own while abroad?

Absolutely! If you're studying during the regular school year, you'll have total control over what you do and when (just make sure to study and write your exam papers). Summer session students will remain with their group and follow an organized itinerary.